Thursday, March 14, 2013

Tantrum Central

The tantrums have been going on for a while, but lately they're longer, more frequent, and more dramatic. This is usually what happens...

...when I grab Mommy by the finger, pull her off the couch, take her to the kitchen, and she refuses me a bar (because I already had two that day.)


...when I'm told I can't stand on the table, jump on the bed, stick q-tips in my ears, or eat play dough.


 ...when I want to go outside but refuse to put on my pants and/or shoes.


...when nobody understands what I'm so desperately trying to say.


...when my milk is in the wrong color sippy cup.


Love and another girl with strong emotions,
Aiyana Eden

1 comment:

  1. aww she's breaking my heart! we love you aiyana eden and can't wait to see you! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete