Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hooray for Field Trips

Aiyana and I really missed our toys while we were in Israel, so we were happy to stay home and host school at our house last week. We got reacquainted with some of our favorite toys and dress up things.




 We shared our new dress up pieces with my classmates.




We created some master pieces.





And the highlight of the school week? Mommy and Teacher Vickie took my class on a bus trip to the playground! Five 2-year-olds on a bus could have been a challenge, but with our new pack back leashes, we all stayed together and the trip was a huge success. 
Hooray for field trips!







It was a busy week and I'm always like school at my house best. But hosting (especially while jet lagged) can be pretty exhausting for a little girl. The school week hadn't even ended yet, and I had to take a break for a much-needed rest.


Love and fun field trips,
Zadia Love

2 comments:

  1. awww... those leashes... Zadia, please don't hold that against us when you're a teenager. they're for your own safety, I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree....when my kids were little and i had seen parents use these (not quite so sophisticated)...i felt so sorry for the little ones...but, they all look adorable and an ounce of prevention is certainly worth 33 pounds of cure. i love you zadia and aiyana xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete