Monday, November 5, 2012

Trip or Treat?

Trip or Treat. (That's how I say it.) It really was a trip. With Hurricane Sandy, Halloween almost didn't happen in Brooklyn. Lucky for us, our neighborhood wasn't too severely affected, and we were some of the fortunate kids who still had trick or treating. And we were so busy collecting candy, that we only got a few snapshots. 

I was supposed to be Super Princess Zadia, but I didn't like how my cape felt around my neck. And Aiyana was supposed to be a fairy, but the wings didn't stay on very well. So we were just regular princesses, kind of like 90% of the other little girls on the street that night! (Naturally, we were the cutest one.)



(Note: I insisted on wearing one leg warmer upside down.)
But we don't need to wait for Halloween at our house. We dress up for no reason at all.





Of course, Aiyana learns from the very best.



1 comment:

  1. such funny but, adorable little girls! we love you lots! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete