Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Rock the Vote

I was so excited to go vote with Mommy today. All day I asked questions like "What does vote mean, Mommy?" And "Who's gonna go vote at the church Mommy?" Followed by comments like, "I'll go down with you Mommy, and then Aiyana will go down." (Not quite sure what I meant by that, but I'm pretty sure my version of voting was much different from what actually happened.) Once we left, I disappointingly said, "But Mommy, Orock Obama wasn't there."

That's okay, Barack, you got our vote anyway! (see video below)

 

And when Mommy told me Barack Obama WON, I said "Oh! Aiyana is ONE too. That's two people that are ONE!"

1 comment:

  1. that's our girl! we love you zadia love....excellent choice! xoxoxoxo and yes.....we do go to church to pray as well.

    ReplyDelete