Sunday, February 5, 2012

Great, Great, Great

We took a trip Upstate this weekend to introduce Aiyana to her three maternal great grandparents. She got passed from one person to the next, and naturally, she didn't mind at all.





The weekend was one big play date for me. I made "tea" for Papa and Great Grandpa.


I rode into the sunset with 3-year-old Gavin (my mommy and his mommy went to high school together.)


And I further realized my affection for 3-year-old boys when I met my cousin, Cade. We were instant friends. It was pretty adorable, actually.


Even Aiyana found a playmate in our 6-month-old cousin, Freddie. (Yes, he's only 6 months old!!!)


And while Aiyana got spoiled by being held all weekend, I got spoiled with treats--like french fries, ice cream, and cupcakes!


1 comment:

  1. it was such an enjoyable weekend....and so glad they had the chance to spend time with great grandparents....they were all in their glory! we love you zadia and aiyana! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete