Saturday, December 10, 2011

Park Bench Picnic

We had plans to go see Santa last Sunday, but I was having a rough morning and having a tantrum before we even got out the door. So Daddy suggested we skip the subway ride into Manhattan and the photo with Santa and hit the local  playground instead. 

I hear this Santa guy is pretty magical, but I had no objections to visiting the playground instead sitting on an old white-bearded man's lap.

My homemade lunch was pretty tasty.


But not as satisfying as the fancy grilled cheese Mommy bought from the food truck.



Just another sunny, mild, autumn day in Brooklyn.


A perfect day to show off my developing climbing skills and adventurous spirit. 



But I'm never too advanced for the swings, which will always bring out the kid in me.


And as the big sister, I should probably teach Aiyana how to stay awake or else she might keep missing all the fun. 


1 comment:

  1. oh our beautiful little girls! we love you zadia and aiyana xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete