Sunday, March 6, 2011

Typically Messy

I'm just your typical baby, helping herself to the toilet paper roll.


 Hmmm. What could I do with this?


I know! I'll tear it into tiny little pieces.


Oops. There's a square stuck to my foot.


 Now that I got it off my foot, let me clean the floor. (I learned this by watching Mommy.)


Mommy's also trying to teach me how to clean up after myself.


 But it would be a lot easier if the toilet paper wasn't stuck to my thumb.


Mommy doesn't care how much of a mess I make, as long as I'm happy :)

1 comment:

  1. aww i was waiting for her to find the toilet paper roll..it's almost like a right of passage! just be sure to keep the lid down....you'd be surprised what you might find in there. and with that beautiful smile....who could eveer get mad at you! we love you zadia love xoxo

    ReplyDelete