Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ten Things You Didn't Know About Me

1. I'm a blueberry monster. Cheese takes a back seat to blueberries these days.

2. I have eight teeth now, and expect my molars soon. More sleepless nights for everyone, yay!

3. This is my expression when someone chases me and says, "I'm gonna get you!"

4. This is my first time riding on a bumble bee.

5. And my first time riding on a lawn mower.

6. I'm going through a bath hating phase. I'm able to tolerate it when there's someone in there with me.

7. I still love looking out windows.

8. I'm good at finding new uses for ordinary things.


9. I'm just like my Poppy. I eat once a day, all day. Seriously.

10. I love hand-me-downs. The wagon was a gift to my Uncle Jude on his first birthday, which makes it 35 years old this month.

1 comment:

  1. ....and we love you very much and we had so much fun with you these past few days. oh, our little dolly!

    ReplyDelete