Monday, September 20, 2010

Same Tutu, Different Wedding

I went upstate this past weekend for my cousin Nicole's wedding. I met some of my aunts, uncles, and cousins for the first time, and wow, there are a lot of them! 

I started the weekend by lounging around in the hotel room,


and playing with my cousin, Ysabella.


Before long , it was time to change out of my travel clothes and into my formal attire!


Daddy gave me a ride to the wedding. He's lucky I didn't spit up on his head like I usually do when he carries me like this!

We tried to get a family picture, but we were only able to round up half of us!


Thumb in mouth = Time for Zadia to get some zzz's


Lindsay came home from college for the weekend just to babysit me and Ysabella during the reception. Actually, Nona and Mommy used to take care of Lindsay when she was a tiny baby like me, so it has come full circle to have Lindsay take such good care of me now!



All the travel and partying is exhausting for a little munchkin like me, so I got a little sleepy at the breakfast table the next day.

1 comment: