Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day

We celebrated Mother's Day in VA for the third year in a row. Mommy says spending the day with her kids and her Mommy make it extra special. I was genuinely excited to let Mommy take her turn first, pick the video we watched that day, and give her special home-made treats. My middle name isn't LOVE for nothing!

Aiyana and I brought mommy a heart-shaped appetizer while Daddy made her favorite breakfast.



We were all smiles, all day.


The smiles got even bigger when Mommy told me we were having a Mother's Day picnic at a park with Nona, Poppy, and my cousins.


We picked buttercups.


And let out some energy at the playground.



Aiyana chased a flock of geese, and insisted on petting them (don't worry, she didn't.)


We tried our hands at baseball, which I turned out to be surprisingly good at. I must get my athleticism from Uncle C.



There was food a plenty.


 Many hungry caterpillars.



Dirty water.


And dirty cousins.



And plenty of cuteness and love for all the Mommies.




Happy Mother's Day Mommy. We had so much fun showering you with affection.

Love and extra kisses,
Zadia Love

1 comment:

  1. ...and having all of you here with me makes for another unforgettable Mother's-Nona's Day....love you all so much! hugs and kisses to all!

    ReplyDelete