Monday, January 23, 2012

A Snow Falls in Brooklyn

This past weekend brought a light snowfall to Brooklyn rooftops. It was my first real experience with snow, and it was Aiyana's first snowfall ever.

Daddy took me up on our roof for some sledding.



And snowball making.



Aiyana watched her first snow fall from our 10th floor windows.


Afterward I went with Mommy to buy some butter so we could bake cookies. I absolutely loved walking in the snow with my new pink boots.


Then it was off to Alec's house where we kicked around some snow on his patio.


The icicles were exceptionally delicious.


Aiyana didn't seem to mind being out in the cold snow with us.


But I'm sure she was happy to be back in the comfort of her bed.


1 comment:

  1. aww nothing like the face of a child who's got rosey cheeks from playing out in the snow-even aiyana's got a little red nose. nona and poppy love you both soooo much! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete