Wednesday, September 14, 2011

World of Wonder

The great thing about September is that there are free trial classes all over our neighborhood. Today we tried a class at the YMCA called World of Wonder. We read stories, did an art project, and sang a few songs. It's kind of hard for me to sit still and focus on projects, so Mommy signed me up for the Rumble & Tumble class instead. But World of Wonder gave me a taste of what preschool will be like next year.

Such a good student.
XL shirt for an XS girl.
Artist at work.
This is right before I painted my hair pink.
Of course, I was most interested in rearranging the furniture.
But I still managed to produce a masterpiece.

1 comment:

  1. oh zadia, you're so creative....just like mommy and daddy! you have many talents as well. we love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete