Friday, October 1, 2010

A Raindrop Falls In Brooklyn

What's a baby to do on a gloomy, rainy, soggy weekday? Pack into the car with Mommy, Nona, and Poppy and take a field trip to Ikea! It's only two miles away, it's super kid friendly, and they have Swedish meatballs. I'm a little too young for the Swedish food, but I kept myself pretty busy in other ways.

In the car seat and (surprisingly) not crying.


Such a comfy crocodile on the bed. And at a good price too.
Relaxing in a strange, canopied egg chair. Also sold in blue.
It's a mystery to me how I got in this pile of soccer balls.
It's a hat. No, it's a plush fruit bowl. Actually, it's both.
Practicing for when I'm big enough to eat the Swedish meatballs.
3+1=4 (I get my advanced math skills from Daddy.)
Must. Look. Out. Window.

No comments:

Post a Comment