Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Israeli Family Tree

Me and Saba (that's Grandpa in Hebrew!), looking at each other adoringly.

Me and Daddy's step-mom, Becky. She babysat me the other night and I was 
such a good girl.

Me and Aunt Shira, who lives in Massachusetts and flew from the United States with us.

Me and Daddy. Everyone says we look so much alike, and I think I agree.

Me and my 20-year-old aunt, Batia. She lives in Israel with Saba and goes out 
late at night with friends just when I'm going to bed.

Me and my 9-year-old uncle, Hillel. The only thing he loves more than playing with his 
Play Station, is playing with me!

Missing from the photos is my 16-year-old aunt, Talia. She said I could take a picture with her after she fixes her hair, but I think she looks pretty all the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment