Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pumpkins and Ponies

I was very excited to transform my pumpkin into a jack-o'-lantern. Surprisingly, I enjoyed the pumpkin guts much more than I had in past years.



Aiyana, however, was not so into the stringy, slimy pumpkin guts and wanted to be far, far away from it.



Mommy isn't a fan of carving pumpkins either, so they went for a walk instead. Mommy promised Aiyana a ride on the mechanical horse at the grocery store, but what they found was even better. The school across the street was having their Fall Festival and right there was a real horse. She was a little hesitant at first, but with Mommy by her side she enjoyed her first pony ride.


They finally made it to the grocery store, but Aiyana opted for the motorcycle over another ride on a horse.


Then it was back home for my big pumpkin reveal.
 

Ta-da! Daddy and I carved two pumpkins, and they even have hair! (My idea, of course.)
 

And Aiyana seemed to approve of our work.



Love and pumpkin everything,
Zadia Love

1 comment:

  1. Halloween has become a very special holiday in the past two years.....these two are the cutest two little pumpkins I've ever seen!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete