Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Family Safety Day

We love visiting Daddy at work, but his company had a special day just for the kids. We were sooo excited to go to Family Safety Day, even though we had no idea how much fun it would actually be. Zadia dressed appropriately--purple sequined dress, rain boots, and safety vest.


And I'll bet you didn't know this about me, but I love getting dirty, building towers, and sitting in the driver's seat. There was plenty to keep even the littlest safety girls busy.




 Not sure what these cute creatures have to do with safety, but Zadia and I were pleasantly surprised to see some scaly and furry friends there.




 I made a new friend. He was giving out candy, after all.


And imagine our excitement when we found the gumdrop-bridge-building station! 


 We came home with coordinating pink construction hats (cute, right?) and new tattoos.




If only work could always be this fun!

Love and safety first,
Aiyana Eden

No comments:

Post a Comment