Monday, September 9, 2013

Best Sisters

Zadia and I love each other so much. And we get along great. Unless Zadia is singing and I'm yelling "Stop!," or I have the cup Zadia wants and she grabs it from me, or Zadia's watching Sesame Street and I just walk by and tug her hair, or I want to hug Zadia and she pushes me away because she needs some space, or we both have to go potty and we're fighting over who goes first.

All sisters fight, but it's the happy moments that we'll always remember.

New version of the double stroller.

Zadia and her mini-me.

One of the moments when Zadia "let me" sit on her lap.

Is Zadia hugging me or hurting me? Both, I think.

Construction workers.

Love and great sister moments,
Aiyana Eden

1 comment:

  1. our beautiful little girls....we love you so much! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete